2011 BMW X5 Consumer Review: 2011 BMW x5-35i need further w

2011 BMW X5 - Consumer Review

xDrive35i 4dr SUV (3.0L 6-cyl. Turbo AWD 8-speed Automatic)

2011 BMW x5-35i need further work
By ikalajmi on

2011 BMW X5 xDrive35i 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

I have recently purchased the new 2011 X5-35i and So Far So Good. I was previously driving a 2010 lexus RX 350. Bought this X5 after much research comparing it with 2010 RX350 and 2011 VW Touareg

I like the exterior and the interior looking of the car. In general X5 has a Great Torque, quality and great handling with the new turbo engine. Great back-up camera that shows actual image of vehicle from above and in the rear. Love the acceleration, the fuel economy and the sunroof.

I have some complaints about the X5-35i. 1- Air condition is not powerful during midday. Car suspension and seats are stiff and very expensive to maintain. Although the 8-speed automatic transmission is smooth but, lower engine acceleration for city driving is still noisy not like Lexus cars. Seat belt beeps constantly if I take my belt off for long time which makes me nervous even I lower the sound volume. There is no engine temperature indicator. Radio manipulating is not friendly as it should be. BMW must work harder like Lexus. I am sorry but if you went my honest advice buy Lexus car you will be very happy.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review