2011 BMW X5 SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific X5 model:
Fun and Fabulous
By Mary D. on 11/17/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 BMW X5 SUV xDrive35i Sport Activity 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

This is THE most incredible vehicle I've ever had the pleasure of owning & driving. This is an extremely intuitive vehicle with extraordinary built in safety features.

Great Machine
By Bryan on 11/12/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 BMW X5 SUV xDrive35i Sport Activity 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

I bought the X5 35i with the M Sports package. I love this machine. It's almost as fun to drive as my corvette. It handles more like a sedan than a nearly two ton SUV. It's my new favorite toy.

Nice change
By KKinAZ on 10/24/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 BMW X5 SUV xDrive35i Sport Activity 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

I recently purchased a new 2011 X5 Sport model and have to say I love it. I was previously driving a Range Rover Sport HSE and have to say it's a nice change. Comfort, quality and great handling put my old RRS to shame. With the new turbo engine this thing is fast and has the handling of a coupe.

Excellent
By Frank on 09/11/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 BMW X5 SUV xDrive35i Sport Activity 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

I went from a Toyota Highlander to the new X5. The ride quality is excellent as well as build & sight lines. BMW has done a great job in listening to consumers recommendations and incorporating them into an terrific vehicle.

Super SUV
By Frank on 09/01/10 05:13 AM (PDT)

2011 BMW X5 SUV xDrive35i Sport Activity 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

I choose another BMW after purchasing a 2009 M3 convertible. This SUV combines refinement, luxury and agility. It's fun too drive and gets good fuel economy. I upgraded from a 2008 Toyota Highlander which is a great SUV in itself. I choose this SUV over the M series Mercedes which in my opinion didn't compare. If you have the means and are looking for a great SUV check out the X5.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 BMW X5 Suv in VA is:

$147 per month*