Great for long drives
By FLBMWDriver on
2009 BMW X5 xDrive30i 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)
I just picked up my brand new X5 last month and I am very impressed with it so far. I drive 100+ miles per day so a comfortable ride is very important to me. I had my X5 built and I chose the ventilated seat package which was well worth it. The seats adjust in so many ways and the massage feature for the driver is great! My black sapphire X5 turns heads when its clean and the interior is impressive with the brushed aluminum trim giving it a sporty look. The driving position is great and the car is pretty quiet at 70-80mph on the highway. Also, the premium sound system upgrade sounds great and I also like the iPod interface. I would highly recommend this SUV.
Favorite Features
Panoramic sunroof, comfort access, ventilated seat package, premium sound system, xenon headlights, fog lights that shine in direction you are turning in.
Suggested Improvements
Better iDrive (supposed to be on 2010 models), some uneven gaps might need to improve build quality, trim around side windows already looks bad... all models should have chrome trim around windows. Better gas mileage for I-6 engine.