Pleasure to drive
By suzy on
2006 BMW X5 4.8is 4dr SUV AWD (4.8L 8cyl 6A)
This is my 3rd BMW and my favorite. (also have a 318 and 540)This SAV handles like a dream, the rumble of the awesome 4.8 L is amazing to hear. And talk about fast, my 540 is fast it has a 4.4, but this thing is neck breaking quick! The tires on this thing are monsters, very intense looking, the interior is roomy and very comfy and well appointed, I just love this vehicle! I like the clam shell hatch, it is more functional then I thought it would be. The radio is fantastic, I find the on board computer/navigation easy to use, don't know why some people complain they must not be very smart! I have the LeMans blue, it is beautiful! If you want speed, beauty, comfort, and great handling, buy one!
Favorite Features
Engine roar! It rides surprisingly smooth for an all sport car. The beige on black interior is beautiful and very comfy seats! The LeMans blue is eye catching, everyone compliments it. Pano roof is so cool, cup holders are awesome compared to my 540. Headlights are GREAT!
Suggested Improvements
None so far, gas mileage stinks but if you are worried about that buy a prius. Headroom in rear is a little low for tall people, but the reclining rear seats help a little with that, and they are electric so its cool!