MY THIRD X-5
By Ron Johnson on
2005 BMW X5 3.0i AWD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6M)
This is my third X-5. I just could not justify buiying any other kind of vehicle. It is comfortable, conservative and performs well in all weather. It provides class without being opulent. BMW's refined I-6 represents a combination of smoothness, performance and durability. I get as high as 25 MPG on the highway. Sirius Radio is excellent as is Bluetooth and navigation system. Even after being on the market for six years, the model still gets looks. I find cargo space adequate for my use. Seats are best in class. Don't look just at specs...this car is a "driver." If you spend a day with the X-5, you will fall in love. It becomes like a comfortable shoe. You never want to get out of it.
Favorite Features
Bluetooth. It keeps my attention on the road. And, Sirius Radio. It gives the driver literally hundreds of options. Vehicle safety features should not be ignored. Bluetooth may be the best safety feature offered in a vehicle today. I get a secure feeling in this vehicle.
Suggested Improvements
Maybe a larger information display. But, for me, this is a fairly perfect vehicle. I can't imagine anything it really needs. More power is always nice, and it is readily available, if one is willing to pay for one of the optional V-8's. This car had many options avaialble. I got everything I wanted.