Used 2005 BMW X5 SUV Consumer Reviews - 123 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2005 BMW X5 SUV

View reviews for a specific X5 model:

BMW X5
By tom

2005 BMW X5 SUV 4.4i AWD 4dr SUV (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

I love my bmw and its been a great car with not one problem yet. It Is a really strong car and very comfortable. And we use this car a lot on long trips and the longer we are in the car the funner it gets. I was suprised that when we went to tahoe without chains, it went perfectly as if the road wasn't slippery.

Dynamic stability control, heated seats, the seats, the spectronic transmission, exterior and interior design, engine and a lot more!!!

More cargo room, trunk is to high, the cd changer should not be in the trunk.

I need longer road trips!
By ILoveMyX5

2005 BMW X5 SUV 3.0i AWD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This SUV blew away all of my expectations. It is extremely comfortable, ultra sporty and very practical. I love this vehicle! It works seamlessly with my iPod and Bluetooth cell phone. I conduct business from my vehicle and this SUV allows me to conduct it with style and success. I cruise across the state to meetings and arrive feeling refreshed and ready for business. The safety features on this car will ensure that I arrive unharmed. It takes corners like a sports car and "floats" down the highway. Before you buy any SUV, you should test this one out!! Excellent vehicle!!!

Driver seat comfort, ergonomics, iPod interface, Bluetooth capability and style.

Needs better cupholders!!

Not what I expected from a BMW.
By 1'stBMW

2005 BMW X5 SUV 3.0i AWD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I have just about 14,000 miles on my X5. Not aerodynamically designed... if it is windy and i'm traveling faster than 70 miles, there is a whistling noise coming from the front of the windshield. The luggage compartment cover is also rather annoying due to it's rattling. This is not what I had expected from a BMW.

Awesome
By Lorne

2005 BMW X5 SUV 4.8is AWD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 6A)

This vehicle has style, class, and enough horses under the engine to do what ever you would like. It's very versatile. One day I'm going to business meeting and next I'm pulling a 6600lbs boat to go fishing.

My favorite features is the way the vehicle performs altogether.

The navigation screen need to be easier to read. It's at a bad angle and has a very bad glare.

Amazing
By Bimmerman

2005 BMW X5 SUV 4.8is AWD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 6A)

Traded in a Lincoln Navigator for this little sports car. Best car I've ever owned or driven. Makes driving fun, wife & I look for excuses to drive. Amazing the way it handles, accelerates and brakes. Almost feels like it anticipates your next move. Takes corners like it is glued to the road. Love the passing acceleration at all speeds.

Handling, fantastic night lighting with super bright steerable headlights

Add heads-up display option. Provide audio hands-free telephone interface, not just Bluetooth.