2004 BMW X5 SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific X5 model:
It's Fun to Drive Again
By bump on 12/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW X5 SUV 4.4i AWD 4dr SUV (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

After having my 04 for a month now, I have put 2500 miles on it. I can't stop driving it. It's the most fun I have had driving in a long time. You can't find a better handeling or more powerful truck built like a BMW anywhere. The new V8 and 6 speed tranny made a world of difference. The new V8 has a subtle but distinct roar coming through the exhaust.

Durable SUV
By jowana on 12/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW X5 SUV 4.4i AWD 4dr SUV (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

I have had many SUV's in the past and this one is the best creation yet. The drive on this SUV is very smooth and the interior is just as attrative as the exterior. This is a well-made piece of art.

Best SAV on the Road
By Brett Merrington on 11/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

I love this sav, I had a 2000 4.4 and love my new 2004 4.4

Way better than the Toureg and RX330
By X5inMA on 11/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW X5 SUV 4.4i AWD 4dr SUV (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

An amazing SUV. I drove the VW Touaeg V8 and Lexus RX330. The BMW feels like a BMW; not an SUV. When practicality meets pleasure, you have found The Ultimate Driving Machine.

Very Impresses
By ssabripo on 11/21/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW X5 SUV 4.4i AWD 4dr SUV (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

I bought this car after test driving the VW Touraeg, Infinty FX45, and the Acura MDX. It is not as luxurious as the Tourage on the inside, is not quite as fast in the straight line as the FX45, but it is the best all-around SUV I've ever driven! it handles like a 3-series sedan, and the new Valvetronic just hums as you go 100mph.

bmw x5 4.4i
By jonathan 26 on 11/17/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW X5 SUV 4.4i AWD 4dr SUV (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

this is my second x5...im very happy that i decided to stick with the x5...the new exterior design is nice, not too crazy...its got great acceleration especially in steptronic mode...navigation works well, no cd in dash is a pain...comfortable...but if you are gonna get it, you gotta go all out...cant go cheap with this car

The BMW X5
By BN on 11/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW X5 SUV 4.4i AWD 4dr SUV (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

The all new BMW X5 is an exellent vehicle ! My family and I love it a lot !

Good Suv is in
By Fred Travas on 10/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW X5 SUV 4.4i AWD 4dr SUV (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

Very good overall wery nice i mean itreally truely nice leather

X5 best SUV
By MS on 09/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW X5 SUV 4.4i AWD 4dr SUV (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

Well-made, handles like a dream. Much more practical than my Range Rover. Exterior looks compact, but it has a lot of interior room, especially rear passenger leg room.