2004 BMW X5 SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific X5 model:
I LOVE THIS CAR!!!!
By Blondie01324 on 04/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW X5 SUV 3.0i AWD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I think this car is the best car built!!! It is a perfect family car yet still has that sporty look to it. It is a perfect road trip car just pile a bunch of people into it and your set to drive for hours. If your planning on buying this car DO IT!!!! It is the greatest thing.

one of the best machine
By buk on 04/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW X5 SUV 3.0i AWD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

the X5 is a very advance suv compare to other brand is the most luxirious car and best perfomance in quality

Get one
By MJK on 04/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW X5 SUV 3.0i AWD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Handles better than most family sedans, high quality materials in and out, costs a little more than similar suvs but worth it.

Driving's a pleasure
By mlnelsen on 03/30/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW X5 SUV 3.0i AWD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

First BMW experience. Pros, Handling of the SUV is excellent. Great feel for the road and decent acceleration for a heavy vehicle. Cons, Accelerator pedal has a mushy feel. We were told it is because it is electronically controlled, not physically. Just need to get used to it. It is not one of the positive features of this vehicle.

Great
By Eduardo on 03/27/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW X5 SUV 3.0i AWD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Pleasure to dirve. We are a BMW family and what we like about them the mostis that they more you dirve, the better it gets.

The Ultimate Repair Experience
By Kalli on 03/07/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW X5 SUV 3.0i AWD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Love this SUV's styling. However it has been in the shop 7 times in 8 months for things like: broken fuel pump, transmission reservoir came unsealed , brake line reservoir broke , brake calipers malfunctioned ( twice for this includuing a week for them to figure it out), remote key access unreliable, DELIVERED with broken washer pump . Every fluid reservoir and pump has ben replaced as well as brkae calipers. I had less visits with my Ford Windstar. I am tired of hearing about it's high performance and weight. This was poorly built and BMW of North America is invloved. I am sure not all X5's are like this, but have patience if you buy one.

nice truck
By troydcav on 03/05/04 00:00 AM (PST)

all around winner. if you dont care anout gas mileage opt for 4.4 engine

I love the car!
By Rebeka on 02/25/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW X5 SUV 3.0i AWD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I changed my ML 320 to an X5 and I'm happy I did. The X5 is fun to drive and has a very sporty feel to it. Everything is easily accessable. Overall, I am very happy with the car.

The best car ever
By Johnny Walker on 02/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW X5 SUV 3.0i AWD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

The X5 is an exceptional SUV. It has great handeling in any conditions. It also has great pick up. I find that it is very confertable and the heated seats and steering wheel are heavenly.

nice car
By sssad on 02/22/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW X5 SUV 3.0i AWD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

very reliable car though it is hard to jump when the battery dies. A good interior design.