2003 BMW X5 Consumer Review: No competition!

2003 BMW X5 - Consumer Review

4.4i 4dr SUV (4.4L V8 AWD 5-speed Automatic)

No competition!
By MTodd on

2003 BMW X5 4.4i AWD 4dr SUV (4.4L 8cyl 5A)

My X5 4.4i is the best of 20 cars I have owned! It pulls my wakeboard boat with ease and looks great doing it. The cold weather pkg even finds it uses in the summer (heated seats on cold lake nights)! This SUV drives and rides like a car, any my friends with Tahoes and Armadas get jealous after driving it. Doesn't have the most storage in the back, but enough to take camping and haul the kids (and their stuff) around. It has been a pure pleasure to own and to drive. I look forward to upgrading to new 2007+ body style and the third row seat for the kids' friends. I have never met another X5 owner who did not love their car. So, go get one already. :)

Front and rear heated seats, climate control, multi-direction seats, leather surface, and the oil change indicator since it runs synthetic and can go for 10,000+ miles per oil chg.

Larger trunk area (addressed with '07 model), third row seat (also addressed in '07 model).