2003 BMW X5 SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific X5 model:
A Car You Can Trust
By Cristi1223 on 09/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW X5 SUV 3.0i AWD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

The BMW X5 is a great SUV that you can depend on. It's not only comfortable and secure, but also incredibly fun to drive.

Best vehicle I have driven so far..
By Harry Bajaj on 09/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW X5 SUV 3.0i AWD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I have owned this vehicle for a year now, and I can't praise it enough. I would like to step into the faster version next. Keep it up BMW!!! You have a definate future in the car industry...

best suv
By TFlexen on 09/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW X5 SUV 4.4i AWD 4dr SUV (4.4L 8cyl 5A)

I've owned several SUV type vehicles and this is by far the best all around. I've been able to travel anywhere without any problems whatsoever.

my review
By hetal patel on 09/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW X5 SUV 4.4i AWD 4dr SUV (4.4L 8cyl 5A)

this car is the best..

bmw X5 the best
By nikki richards on 09/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW X5 SUV 4.6is AWD 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

THe X5 has made me extreamly happy, I like to just put on some tunes and down all the windown and jam out. The drive is lovley and i enjoy driving anywhere!

BMW X5
By TANIA COMBOIANU on 09/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

BEST SUV I'VE EVER OWNED

bmw
By noor on 09/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW X5 SUV 3.0i AWD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

its a beautiful performance suv i like it aot

Off-road capable
By Scolly on 09/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW X5 SUV 3.0i AWD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

As a previous Range Rover driver I find the X5 remarkably capable for most off- road adventures. The adjustable height option affords critical clearance for going through deep snow, sand and over rough terrain, but the four wheel drive has never not been up to task. This is a remarkable vehicle as comfortable with traversing sand dunes, as getting through 10 inches of snow or nimbly navigating Boston traffic. It's only limitation is cargo capacity, so be prepared to get a roof rack or trailer for the Utility part of SUV. The 3.0 provides more than ample performance while providing reasonable gas mileage.

BMW has a winner
By GCreations on 09/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW X5 SUV 3.0i AWD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Very pleased with the performance for the size engine. Spacious & comfortable including back seat passengers. All the amenities of a luxury class vehicle.

A Real Driver
By rjr57 on 09/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW X5 SUV 3.0i AWD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Get behind the wheel of this beauty and you'll never want to park. The steering is so tight and the handling so precise that you'll feel like you're ready for the track. The X5 is a thing of beauty from all angles, and the quality and rigidity are top notch. It's got all the handling qualities of a 5 series, but with better traction and a commanding view of the road.