2003 BMW X5 Consumer Reviews 19

2003 BMW X5 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific X5 model:
great sav
By z/man on 04/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

this is my 2nd bmw x5 love it

Best vehicle I have ever owned
By x5 on 04/10/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW X5 3.0i AWD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Vehicle drives like a dream,dealership is fantastic and performance is everything they said it would be. Can't wait to get my next one.

A
By david lee on 04/07/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW X5 3.0i AWD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

THE BEST SUV EVER BUILT. IT HANDLES LIKE A DREAM. NOTHING COMES CLOSE TO IT.

Happy New Owner
By Loncar1 on 04/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW X5 4.4i AWD 4dr SUV (4.4L 8cyl 5A)

I looked at a lot of the new 03 and 04 SUVs and only the BMW really had the performance on the road I was looking for. Having had 3 Grand Cherokee Ltds prior, the BMW is a great step forward and much better than the ML Class Chrylser/Benz tries to put you into.

BMW X5 4.4i Sport
By Mohammed Sadek on 04/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW X5 4.4i AWD 4dr SUV (4.4L 8cyl 5A)

Excellent performance in all areas. Like the brakes a lot - progressive and nicely weighted. Steering has accurate feedback, even better from the seats themselves. Very fun to drive, with little body sway The quality of the materials themselves and fit and finish is outstanding. i don't think quality and reliability is an issue. Just close the substantially heavy doors and listen. I dont why some people say the quality isnt good....a find the car much tighter than a Toyata Landcruiser

Satisfied, not thrilled
By carlover14 on 04/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW X5 4.6is AWD 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 5A)

The X5 was a fun SUV and I enjoyed it. I have no real complaints other than the god awful dashboard layout, hardly intuitive. I just replaced it with a $3000 cheaper but better equipped ML55 AMG Mercedes. Both are identical in performance, so why spend the extra $3000? It was a no hassle SUV that I thoroughly enjoyed though.

Outstanding vehicle!!!
By Max405 on 03/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW X5 4.4i AWD 4dr SUV (4.4L 8cyl 5A)

I Love it! Its every bit a sportscar, not a truck. Through the hills it carves the turns at 50mph like a BMW 1/2 its size!! The 8 cylinder sounds like a million honeybees when you press the throttle. The interior is amazingly luxurious. The seats are perfect. The Orange glow on the light wood is magical. There is only one thing you can say, Its a BMW. You will never want for more.

2002 X5 with 26000 miles
By jamsk on 03/16/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW X5 3.0i AWD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

My third BMW. The last was a 528i. The X5 3.0 offers BMW handling and ride with the attributes of an SUV. Plenty of power, reasonable Highway mileage (20) no need for a larger engine. I love it except for the seats being too hard and get uncomfortable over the long haul.

X5 review
By BMWThomas on 03/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW X5 4.4i AWD 4dr SUV (4.4L 8cyl 5A)

The X5 4.4i is fun to drive - handles very well, has excellent acceleration, looks great. It also has a great sound system. Sometimes it is not as quiet as I would prefer.

Not Bad at all
By dudu on 03/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW X5 3.0i AWD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Just pick up mine, love it. Of course, it is not like my old BMW saden....but it drive better than my old 92 Jeep Grand Cherakee. I will buy another one.....if I have the $$$$.