BMW Fan Forever!
By CD on
2002 BMW X5 3.0i AWD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 5M)
This is my first BMW and I am never going to drive any other brand from now on. I love it, love it, love it! Although it may seem very pricey, it is well worth it. It has all the makings of a dream machine: speed, agility, luxury, and toys galore!(I'm still finding little perks here and there). I got it with the Xenon lights, heated seats and steering wheels,auto-dim mirror and moonroof, all pricey features but you won't regret it because they are oh so nice! This car does all the thinking for you on the maintenance factor, all you have to do is enjoy the drive!
Favorite Features
That it's got the true blue BMW speed!So fun to drive and the fact that it tells you when you need service or this or that done. You never have to think about a maintenance schedule ever again! It also lets you know if the ground might be slippery due to a cold temp. outside!
Suggested Improvements
Better option packages to choose from, put stuff people actually want together in a package instead of one good thing and two useless things. Also make the 3.0i's kidney grills chrome like the 4.4i's.