2002 BMW X5 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific X5 model:
Exhilerating
By Just Do It on 03/10/02 23:52 PM (PST)

2002 BMW X5 3.0i AWD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I have owned M-Benz' in the past and then bought a 2000 528iT and thought that was simply incredible. But the X5 is awesome, simply awesome. Its exterior design is simply breath taking. But wait till you slip behind the wheel. All I can say is that you are in complete control driving the X5 whether you're taking it easy at 45mph or hauling at 105. If you have never been in love you will be now. DRIVE THE X5, OWN AN X5, AND LIVE WITH AN X5!!!

2001 X5 3.0I
By jmoriarty on 03/06/02 21:52 PM (PST)

2002 BMW X5 3.0i AWD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Doesn't start on first turn of key about 40% of time. My 20K Honda always starts on first turn. Dealer doesn't recognize problem. Window Shade clips break easy..poor design. 2001 model assumes that casette tapes are in and thus provide storage for them...Car is loaded with features..Navigation system is difficult to turn off(voice) once it is on. Computer infor system loses its brain occasionally requiring user to inout the dates/times,etc. I reported this but BMW can't find the bug......

The superstar 0f SUVs!!!
By spunky on 02/28/02 16:26 PM (PST)

2002 BMW X5 3.0i AWD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

The more I drive it the more I love this car. The performance of the 3.0 is impressive. Must say I was suprised at how well It handles, it inspires confidence.Super fun to drive. This is my first BMW, it will not be my last.

X5 3.0i
By andrew on 02/28/02 08:42 AM (PST)

2002 BMW X5 3.0i AWD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

This is a great vehicle.I bought it because it had awsome safety.It is worth paying up for. I think it is my favorite car in the whole world.

Great value + safty
By Barry A on 01/31/02 16:05 PM (PST)

2002 BMW X5 3.0i AWD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

10 years ago I was in a bad auto accident. Since that date I have taken notice of safe auto's. The X 5 might be the safest SUV on the road. Style and confort are great. 10 air bags. The gas milage is like most SUV's. The X 5 drives like the 530i. Great value and all wheel drive lets you go in the snow. Buy one, you won't be sorry, just broke.