2001 BMW X5 Consumer Review: I Missed Christmas twice. No R

2001 BMW X5 - Consumer Review

I Missed Christmas twice. No Rent money
By BMW X'd Out!!!!! on

2001 BMW X5 4.4i AWD 4dr SUV (4.4L 8cyl 5A)

I can't believe how great it is to drive... it's completely the best handling S.U.V. The day I got it the check engine light was on then the Trans went for a $4,000 job. The rear light fixture had to be replaced rusted. The oil pan drain bolt stripped & was replaced for $600. Alternator was $750. Window Relay was $300. Left-Front wheel bearing $381. Air hoses and M.A.F $854. Now to things I haven't got to yet. All Rear Upper & Lower Control Arms $2,200. Steering Shaft $800. Check Engine Light Still On & can't get Inspection. Already had a Fail-Pass Inspection & can't do it again. My shop gets mad when they see me because of the many problems. This X5 has messed up my life... be scared.

So much power and speed combined with handling makes an incomparable drive which is perfect on all roads... when not in shop.

Build all BMW's in Germany...please!!! I feel like I've been set up!!! My brother's 328xi is so amazing & fun to drive..its German made.