2014 BMW X3 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific X3 model:
Offer an upgrade for back seats!
By bben on 03/25/14 17:58 PM (PDT)

2014 BMW X3 xDrive28i 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

I have now owned my car for three months. Over-all I really like it and love the way it looks. It is $10,000 less than the Mercedes and I think it's a better deal. However, the back seat is very uncomfortable on trips. I also disagree with those who say there is plenty of room in the back seat. I wish BMW would offer an option for the same quality of seat contract in the back as they have in the front. Other than that, I can find little wrong with this car. I also love my dealership (Daytona Beach Fields BMW).

Fantastic all purpose vehicle
By heiko1 on 01/09/14 10:17 AM (PST)

2014 BMW X3 xDrive35i 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

Very impressed with this 3.5 x3 after one month, the heads up display along with steering wheel voice command and what is now a very easy to use i drive system make it very simple to drive the vehicle, change radio, adjust navigation etc without removing your eyes from the road. Suspension and engine are amazing, if you can avoid the hilarity of flooring it, the vehicle gets reasonably impressive fuel mileage. Build quality is top notch and I like the fact that the styling is very conservative. With all the fun stuff, doubtful that anything short of the new Porsche can match it for speed agility and functionality.

fantastic vehicle
By billmcp81 on 11/13/13 14:31 PM (PST)

2014 BMW X3 xDrive28i 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

Purchased vehicle about a month ago and have driven 2200 miles. Was nervous at first about 4 cyl engine but it has plenty of power. Recently got 27mpg on trip and that was better than Lexus 400h we traded in. Special ordered vehicle just the way we wanted with tech,parking assist, xenons, upgraded stereo and convenience package. Vehicle is very comfortable on long trips and heated steering wheel is a nice on cold nights. Build quality and dealer experience was first rate. We did purchase tire hazard warranty because of the run flats.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2014 BMW X3 in VA is:

$139 per month*