2013 BMW X3 3.0L 6-cyl. Turbo AWD 8-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Too many trips to dealership!

2013 BMW X3 - Consumer Review

Too many trips to dealership!
By gaislandsguy on

2013 BMW X3 xDrive35i 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

It's a nice vehicle, if I didn't have to drive 45 minutes to dealership to get it fixed, on a regular basis. Yes, there is a closer dealership, but they tried to sell me an "executive car" for $3K off sticker. When I asked for car fax they baulked. It had been in a rear end accident! I only found out because I asked for Carfax! Anyway back to X3. It's pretty. And it's nice to drive. Holds road well. Handles great.

Favorite Features

I loved that I picked it up at the factory! Great experience! Loved the Performance Delivery at factory. GREAT hideaway hitch!!! Love topdown cameras under outside mirrors. Really like backup turning radius guides. Like the status of driving BMW.

Suggested Improvements

Keyless entry, right now it's waiting to be picked up cause keyless entry isn't working Bluetooth audio streaming stopped working this weekend too. Month ago the air intake on the Turbo popped off while driving. It took the car about 5 min to put up a warning light,I knew it right away cause loud sound it made. Problem was bad clamp, dealership said I could drive it till I got home, even though warning lights came on. 2 wheels been replaced-sealer bubbling off. Bluetooth issues when it comes to having 2 iPhones paired (even though two different keyfobs are used (that was when new). Very touchy accelerator from stop.Battery went dead at 13mths. not locking it was prob-need to press stop twice