2013 BMW X3 Consumer Review: The best of all worlds.

2013 BMW X3 - Consumer Review

The best of all worlds.
By jeremydb22 on

2013 BMW X3 xDrive35i 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

So, I will preface this by saying this is my first car review. I have owned a few X5s, X6, and X6M. All were fun, and all had purpose... but none were as all around great as the 2013 X3 35i. The engine is a blast and being attached to the perfect size chassis just tops it all off. There is enough room to haul what you need, without being overly large. The back seat room is awesome for such a compact SUV. Having a 3 series a few years ago, this feels quite similar but with more utility. I was hesitant when I ordered it, but I have no regrets now. I challenge you to drive the competitors and find one that is better all-around.

Fantastic engine, sports car handling, awesome technology, modern style, comfortable sport seats, just the right utility.

If I had to pick something... the fact that they don't include comfort access handles on the back doors. Yeah, not a big deal, but an odd place to save cost compared to the X5/X6.