2012 BMW X3 Consumer Review: Great Choice

2012 BMW X3 - Consumer Review

xDrive35i 4dr SUV (3.0L 6-cyl. Turbo AWD 8-speed Automatic)

Great Choice
By intejer on

2012 BMW X3 xDrive35i 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

I'll preface my review in that this is my 3rd BMW. Each time I've gone to find a car, I have done an exhaustive analysis with spreadsheets multiple test drives and comparison figures recorded. Let's face it, cars aren't cheap and we should be happy with our choice after the deal is done and we drive off the lot. On each search, while the BMW wasn't the winner for all of the categories it had the best combination of features/performance and price that I was looking for. My advise, order one, and you can still work your dealers over and you can get a much better price -- even as good as one already built. Also work them on financing and get the deal you want you'll enjoy the final x3.

1) Dynamic Sport with the selectable chassis settings. 2) Copious amounts of power and buttery smooth 8 speed auto 3) Tech Package ( I prefer screens to buttons)

Would like to change the default of my chassis settings to sport versus normal. Would like an eco setting. Shedding 100-200lbs would help the fuel economy, but still this had the best fuel economy for for the size with AWD.