2012 BMW X3 Consumer Review: 2012 X3 M Fully Loaded WOW WOW

2012 BMW X3 - Consumer Review

2012 BMW X3

xDrive28i 4dr SUV (3.0L 6-cyl. AWD 8-speed Automatic)

2012 X3 M Fully Loaded WOW WOW WOW!
By mouserdiver on

2012 BMW X3 xDrive28i 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl 8A)

We are having an addition to the family so it was time to upgrade from the Mini Cooper. Baby number 3 is on the way.
I have always wanted the X5 the one that seats 7. When it came out in 2007 I waited and waited so that I could buy a fully loaded used one. The one I wanted brand new was 90,000.00 but I was 22 and there was just no way at that age. Im 28 now, and baby number 3 on the way I went to my usual BMW dealership and saw the fully loaded X3 M. I thought. What the heck Ill just drive it and pretend I can have it.

Its been a month and a half and I LOVE IT. I cant take corners in it like the mini but it will do. (I kept the mini anyway) Its luxury.

I love the cameras. The rear view and the side cameras. They are located on the bottom of the side mirrors. You can change views , contrast, lighting split screen ect. The heated steering wheel is different. I finally figured out how to turn it on. I wish it had settings like the seats for heat level. The back door has an automatic button you can press, you dont have to close the door after loading groceries you just hit the button and get in the car it locks on auto. The speed in this thing is amazing. Its the fastest BMW ive had. And Ive had a few! Im very happy with my selection.

I would like the steering wheel to have heat settings like the seats. I would like the rear seats to heat since those are the ones the kids are in. as much as these cars cost I think they should come with movie screens already and there could be a 3rd row option in these.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review
By dembyra
on 03/09/12 08:21 AM (PST)

What is an X3M? I didn't realize that they made an M version?