2011 BMW X3 Consumer Review: My new X3....Next time, maybe

2011 BMW X3 - Consumer Review

xDrive35i 4dr SUV (3.0L 6-cyl. Turbo AWD 8-speed Automatic)

My new X3....Next time, maybe I will buy a Hyundai
By cww125 on

2011 BMW X3 xDrive35i 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

I would like to know why I could go purchase a $14K Hyundai w/ less problems than I have in my $55K X3.... 1.Cup holder – Has a broken spring mechanism 2.Heater button – When pushed, it went into the bottom of the center counsel. 3.Gas cap – It states “diesel” but the car uses gasoline. 4.Alignment – The vehicle consistently pulls slightly to the right. 5.Owners manual states there is supposed to be a first aid kit, pg 232. None. 6. Squeak - Sounds like styrofoam rubbing together. 7. Jerky start - seems like the fuel pump/injector issue BMW has been having. Utterly disappointed with this vehicle....
By td99
on 03/13/12 11:10 AM (PDT)

Regarding "Alignment ? The vehicle consistently pulls slightly to the right." All BMW's do this. It's a safety feature. Should the driver become incapacitated, the vehicle will gradually move over to the right shoulder. This is to avoid a head-on collision with opposing traffic.