2011 BMW X3 Consumer Review: My new X3

2011 BMW X3 - Consumer Review

My new X3
By ijs2003 on

2011 BMW X3 xDrive35i 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

I just bought the car a week ago. I notice this car is having problem during low speed, stop and go condition, you can feel the transmission is shifting hard from 1st to 2nd gear under slight acceleration and this is really annoying during traffic jam.

I am happy with the interior/exterior and the seat is quite comfortable, fun to drive at normal or high speed.

Hesitation problem during low speed, stop and go condition.
By disappointedx3
on 08/17/11 10:52 AM (PDT)

I have experienced the same hesitation problems even at high speeds while changing lanes, it's very scary and dangerous; I urge you to report the issue to the dealer to see if they can fix it, or at the very least register the issue with the service dept. I have had continuous issues with BMW "not being able to duplicate the issue" therefore ignoring it. The problem gets worse. The car also pulls to the right excessively. Mine was aligned once, but the problem continues and now they are blaming it on the road. It seems the only way I can drive it to lessen the hesitation is at high speeds and coming to a hard stop. Good luck.