2011 BMW X3 Consumer Review: I'm very picky and I love this

2011 BMW X3 - Consumer Review

I'm very picky and I love this car.
By swalker1 on

2011 BMW X3 xDrive28i 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl 8A)

I drove my past car for 12 years because I never like anything else enough to buy it. I waited for this X3 to be available hoping that I would like it. I am so happy I waited. I Love It! I got it loaded with sport package, tech package, convenience package, cold package. I have 6000 miles on it and I haven't had any problems. I do have a broken spring in a cup holder as someone else mentioned, but that is minor. I love all the technology and the comfort. I had a difficult time deciding what color to get; I thought they could have had better colors to choose from. I got Mineral Silver with Beige Leather and I am happy with it.

I love the technology. The car is much more attractive with the sport package. seats are very comfortable. I like the automatic hatch open option. Oh and a very thoughtful option for short people --- if you go into your settings menu, you can change the settings for your hatch opening so that it isn't out of your reach when fully open. (or if you have a ceiling in a carport or whatever that gets in the way)

It would have been nice to have an auto start option.