2011 BMW X3 Consumer Review: Best SUV in the Market.

2011 BMW X3 - Consumer Review

Best SUV in the Market.
By mike0205 on

2011 BMW X3 xDrive35i 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

I have owned this car for 11 months and put on 14200 miles on it. I have driven all four seasons now and can say that this is the best SUV I have driven. Performance is Awesome. I would say that BMW has built this like a mirror of your mood. If you slam on the gas it is the fastest with accurate handling control with (17mpg). My friends say that they could see a big difference in my driving style. If you drive it slow you get the best possible mileage (31 mpg). I drove 270 miles non stop and I looked fresh as I started to drive. Get the Premium Audio and it is one of the best&Every Penny is worth it. If you get this car from a reputed dealer it will not disappoint you.

Sport Mode acceleration (0-60 in 5.2 sec and 30 -70 in just 3 sec), and Decent Mileage (16-19 in city and 27-31 in highway depends on your driving habits). Premium Audio and 5.1 Dolby Digital/ DTS DVD Like the two time effort to open door and two time to switch off the ignition which is absolute safety to ensure that the vehicle is secure. If you leave any door open, the car won't move which is nice.

Navigation - Is very behind and need to spend $150 every three to six months to get updated. Tailgate closing by remote is not an option in US but it is standard in Europe. Price is the other factor I would suggest an improvement.