2008 BMW X3 Consumer Review: I'm very much disappointed

2008 BMW X3 - Consumer Review

3.0si 4dr SUV (3.0L 6-cyl. AWD 6-speed Manual)

I'm very much disappointed
By nstephanie on

2008 BMW X3 3.0si 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I've just finished the 4 year warranty with my car as of September 1st 2012. The car was at the dealer several times, the gas odometer doesn't show the actual gas in the tank even the tank is full until several days later. It does let me pump gas into it and keep stop getting gas even the tank is not half yet. The water pump was not working just 2 year for a brand new X3. The dealer had to replace a new pump because the engine shut off while I was driving several times due to no coolant water in the engine. Now the warranty is over just 22 days, the car is just 28k and the coolant water pump having the problem again. I'm very disappointed and regret that I bought this expensive car.

bluetooth feature, heated seats, stable brakes

BMW should make the car more reliable for all features since there are too many bad reviews. The car is expensive but it is not worth to spend that much. I would rather buy a Lexus. Please make a better coolant system and water pump also for the sensor for the gas tank.