2008 BMW X3 Consumer Review: Bmw X3 Review

2008 BMW X3 - Consumer Review

3.0si 4dr SUV (3.0L 6-cyl. AWD 6-speed Manual)

Bmw X3 Review
By steve on

2008 BMW X3 3.0si 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is my 3rd bmw. I have owned the 323 sedan, 325 coupe and now the X3. the X3 has the most power of the group but does not handle as good as the coupe. This is expected since it is a truck. I put in all the bells and whistles and only option I would not recommend is upgraded stereo. The Harmon Kardon upgrade in the 325 coupe sounded much better than the X3. I do not know if it is b/c the x3 is a truck and is bigger and more open, but not worth the money. I only have 200 miles on the car, gas mileage of the car is 13 miles. Hopefully that will go up as I put more miles on the car. I would highly recommend this truck, loving the view from up high and drives excellent.

Leather seats, heated steering wheel and seats, panaromic sunroof, aux input for radio.

Upgraded stereo needs to be improved. BMW should go back to the drawing board and put a real upgraded stereo sound system in this car. Please add sirius radio as a factory option, not worth $1000 to put in as an aftermarket product!