2008 BMW X3 SUV - Consumer Reviews

3.0si 3.0L 6-cyl. AWD 6-speed Manual - (34 reviews )
Just Not Worth the Money
By Marc on 12/08/07 07:33 AM (PST)

2008 BMW X3 SUV 3.0si 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is my 2nd X3 in 6 months. I had so many problems with 2007 that BMW bought out my lease and I ordered another one (would not let me totally out of the lease). These are overpriced and not up to par with Japanese vehicles. Problems-- transmission does not mesh with engine, hesitation, brakes grab, OEM tires were AWFUL in snow last few weeks, took them off before slid into something. Navigation system is archaic. Radio even upgraded one just does not provide quality sound. This is definitely not the ultimate driving machine. I would never recommed an X3 to anyone else. I do not know how other reviews are favorable. Guess just taken away with BMW emblems all over the car.

Worth Every Penny
By ericbell1 on 11/12/07 17:54 PM (PST)

2008 BMW X3 SUV 3.0si 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

We've owned the car approximately one month and still brings a smile to our face while driving. This is our first BMW and we're very pleased with the build quality and the fit/finish.

What a wonderful SAV by BMW
By BMW4Life on 11/08/07 16:56 PM (PST)

2008 BMW X3 SUV 3.0si 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Just got our 2008 X3 two weeks ago with all options except servotronic. It's been wonderful so far. We have the alpine white with sports performance package which comes with 19" wheels. This is a must have if you want the best looking X3 out there, it looks so much better than the rest. The color coded aero kit makes this car look even better (no more black bumpers/moldings. It drives like my 540 and it also has the cargo space to haul our weekend gears. We have two kids and my wife can sit between the two car seats for our two our trip last weekend, and she's 5'8", it is almost the same size as our 01 X5, but it is much quicker because it's 800 lbs lighter and it is also fuel efficient

One great small SAV
By BMW4Life on 11/08/07 13:44 PM (PST)

2008 BMW X3 SUV 3.0si 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Got my 08 X3 two weeks ago, have all options except servotronic steering, sports performance package is a must, the 19" wheels look so much better than the rest. Alpine white exterior is the best color choice by far. Automatic headlights is cool. It drives like my 540, but with enough cargo to haul our weekend gears. We have two kids and my wife can still sit in the middle between the two car-seats for a two hour drive. It is almost the same size as my 01 X5, only quicker and more fuel efficient.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.