2007 BMW X3 Consumer Review: Love my x3

2007 BMW X3 - Consumer Review

Love my x3
By Now BMW Guy on

2007 BMW X3 3.0si 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Purchased used w/ BMW's Certified warranty wasn't even looking at this model but it came up in the dollar amount I was searching for. I'm really glad I purchased this vehicle for the price it a lot of car. I have not had any problems with transmission it works just fine. I believe it not the trans. but the drivers it's electronic and you can confuse it by your driving style. It's also adaptive which means it learns your driving style and if more then one person drives vehicle and they have different driving styles then you might think your having problems. This vehicle pulls good on the highway but could use another 40 HP.

Pro's: Handling, AWD, Sunroof, Heated Seats, Headlights (Xenon) that move. I warranty covers vehicle up 100K includes maintenance.

Needs 40 more HP. Can't turn key because Steering wheel locks all the time have to turn wheel back & forth should have spaced locks farther apart. Doors sound a little tinny when closing. Cup holders, Transfer case has some noise is city driving.
By gonzalez5
on 02/09/12 15:57 PM (PST)

just wait a little longer and you'll see the problems and love will turn into anger