Great Car...So Fun To Drive!
By bbimmer7 on
2007 BMW X3 3.0si 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)
Purchased my Platinum Bronze Metallic X3 certified pre-owned in 2010. I've owned many cars, and exclusively SUV's (2 Grand Cherokees and a Toyota Highlander) since the early 90's and this is by far the best handling, best performing car I've ever owned. It accelerates like a dream. If you're buying one CPO, purchase the extended maintenance warranty. I've had several repairs after the "service soon" light came on, and they were all covered under the warranty. All around a great car, loaded with luxury features, and and exhilarating driving experience!
Favorite Features
Handling (smooth-shifting automatic transmission and steering), panoramic moon-roof, supportive leather seats with power lumbar support, heated front and rear seats, genuine walnut interior trim, sound system, storage compartments galore, and the overall high-quality feel of the interior.
Suggested Improvements
Make navigation and Xenon Headlight standard! The leather could be softer, as it is on certain other BMW's. The rear seats need more padding. Rear-visability isn't the greatest. No low gears for driving in the snow (which I refuse to do because of).