I love it but, it doesn't love me?!
By rachaelmac22 on
2007 BMW X3 3.0si 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)
We bought my X3 two years ago, at a great price and with 38,000 miles on it. It is my first suv and not my last. I love this car... it's fast, great looking and a great size (i'm 5'3) Only problem, it has been in the shop more then 8 times... thank goodness we got the extended warranty! New water pump, muffler, engine pistons and other misc items! If I didn't have the warranty and a loaner from my dealership I don't know what I would do. After almost 2 and a half years later, I am looking into a new suv (and not another bmw)
Favorite Features
speed, ride, exterior look, lights, moonroof, sound system and seats
Suggested Improvements
build them better please....
By rachaelmac22
on 06/11/12 06:12 AM (PDT)

Corjo... So, what car are we getting next? :) I am looking but, love this car even though as i write back, it is in the shop!!!! Have you driven anything else that is close to the x3??? I don't know where to go from here!

By corjo
on 12/20/11 18:57 PM (PST)

Same exact problem I had with the car. I bought it used from dealership with 32,000 miles on it. It has been in and out of the shop...thank god...I had also purchased the extended warrranty... I don't know what SUV I should trade it in for when I trade it in.