2007 BMW X3 Consumer Review: Do not buy a BMW x3

2007 BMW X3 - Consumer Review

3.0si 4dr SUV (3.0L 6-cyl. AWD 6-speed Manual)

Do not buy a BMW x3
By Jesus Gonzalez on

2007 BMW X3 3.0si 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

We have taken the x3 to the shop about 7 times for engine overheating problems / computer problems/ do not buy BMW x3 will bring you problems. Contacted BMW headquarters and they do not help. They don't care about the customer and if you run out of warranty you will have to pay $3,000 for an extended warranty or trade in the SUV. Not reliable/ my kids don't want to take trips/ left us stranded on I-35. BMW does not care!

Body Design

BMW should stand behind their products/ very unreliable/ I will never buy BMW again. People that care about reviews should listen and pick another brand!
By notobmw
on 04/08/15 07:59 AM (PDT)

I have a 2007 X3 approximately 94K miles. I purchased as CPO have had for 5 years. The car is a money pit. I have had in for the following: moon roof leak, engine mount block crack (car not in accident), valve cover & oil housing gasket replaced 2x only 2K miles between repairs. I have oil leaking again. There have been other repairs as well. I have other cars Honda, Toyota and Ford's and with same mileage and never had so many problems. I do not know if the dealership just is not capable of repairing correctly or this is problem with this car. I WILL NEVER EVER BUY ANOTHER BMW. Note I do love the car except for the mechanical issues.