2005 BMW X3 Consumer Review: Love my little SUV!

2005 BMW X3 SUV - Consumer Review

Love my little SUV!
By Karina on

2005 BMW X3 3.0i AWD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I just love this little SUV! Everyone who sees my X3 asks why I don't have an X5, very snobbishly. The fun part is when I get to reply that I do. Well, it's my husband's car. I had to drive his X5 while we shopped around for my car and I have to say I did not enjoy driving the X5 it was very hard to drive. It was a work out to try and turn this tank of an SUV the X5. My husband loves his X5 & all it's manly power. The X3 is very nimble and very easy to drive. It is the ladies' BMW SUV. And my two small children love that the sunroof opens all the way back over their car seats. The X5 is bigger but the sun roof won't do that. Only con is small interior space. Mommy's cool car!

Favorite feature is the huge sunroof/moonroof and the kids too! Makes a huge difference in this SUV. And the design is beautiful inside and out. So easy to drive!!!!

They really need to find a way to make it a little roomier inside. Maybe some custom child carseats. With two carseats in the back there is no room for your 5th passenger. And the back hatch is tricky to close all the way, should be automated.