BY ENGINEER
By R. G. Hegi on
2005 BMW X3 3.0i AWD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6M)
I traded in my 04 X-3 for this 05 - and yes, I like them that much! Once you get hooked on the outstanding build quality nothing else compares. And the performance of this turbine smooth 3.0 engine coupled with so many built in occupant safety features puts this SUV way ahead of any other choices I reviewed. Sit in one - don't even drive it - look around then turn the key on and watch it come to life just waiting for you to guide it and show what you want. It's there for you and years from now it still will be and with one of the highest resale values on the market. Guess you can tell I like this ride. Take one out - get close to it and you'll want to write something too.
Favorite Features
Textured dash top that finally cured windshield reflections. Servotronic steering. STEPTRONIC automatic transmission. Xenon Adaptive Headlights. Outstanding metallic paint. 3.0 Engine. Premium package options. Power seats. Multiple airbags. Assist wireless communication system. What's not to like??
Suggested Improvements
Nothing........just keep making these wonderful products. They make me happy, they sure can be fun and I find myself finding reasons to visit the garage far more often than I used to.