Aaah!.. Now I Get It!
By Scott Douglas on
2004 BMW X3 2.5i AWD 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 6M)
I've owned Toyotas and Hondas for years for the reliability and resale value. Forget it! What good is a reliable car that you don't enjoy driving? The BMW is what you want. It's the closest thing to perfect I've ever seen or owned. The handling is AMAZING! The engineering is first class, and I've owned everything from Ford to Fiat. Ride is not rough, it simply follows the road. It does exactly what you tell it to. I HIGHLY recommend the X3 for the active person or small family. The CPO program is perfect; saved $10,000 over new and still have 3 years factory warranty- plus 2 years CPO warranty! AMAZING! WHY would anyone buy anything other than a BMW? Something to ponder.
Favorite Features
Build quality. Engineering is a masterpiece. Engine is magical and amazingly powerful for the size- tons of low-end torque. The shift programs are flawless.
Suggested Improvements
BMW needs to tell people the truth about what 1 year old oil does to your seals and gaskets, even if it is synthetic. I would like to see a 6 disc cd instead of the "adaptive" headlights and rain sensing wipers- though a nice feature if you live in Portland, which I don't.