Used 2004 BMW X3 2.5i Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific X3 model:

ONLY THE BEST
By AVERAGE DRIVER

2004 BMW X3 2.5i AWD 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

What do I like most?-Where to begin! How about 4 years free BMW service, 8 air bags, all wheel control, an 8 speaker teriffic stereo/cd/etc. standard, turns like a cat, shifts one can't possibly feel, outrageous engine that's a delight just to listen to, quality abounds even in very hidden areas, a BMW team that will support you no matter what, and a GPS/emergency radio transmitter standard. I could go on but- just drive one. They'll have to pry you out of it!

Favorite Features

Just driving normally behind that wonderful BMW hood ornament. Want to feel good and get noticed without doing anything weird? - Buy one! You'll find yourself finding reasons to visit the garage - really!!

Suggested Improvements

Keep doing what you're doing.

LONG DISTANCE TRAVELER
By TRAVELER

2004 BMW X3 2.5i AWD 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

WOW - What an automobile! I've owned a bunch of rides but this one really stands out. It's quick, very stylish and about the safest auto built. To really appreciate all the safety and comfort built into this car I suggest reading the owners manual several times. It has a very powerful A/C, for example, but one must learn its features. In summary - I could have bought any automobile but thankfully I bought this one.

Favorite Features

Eight airbags STANDARD. Any wheel or all wheel drive. "On Star", GPS safety communication. Automatic Lights & wipers that really work great!

Suggested Improvements

Just keep building BMWs this way!

what is that light that keeps turning on
By m&c

2004 BMW X3 2.5i AWD 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

it is a fun car to drive. this is my first BMW. I had a vw jetta before, it sure rides more like an SUV than a car. the 2.5 has sufficient power without having to spend the extra 6k dollars for the 3.0.

Favorite Features

we love the big moonroof and the automatic seat adjuster with your personal key, especially when you have more than one driver. go for a test drive and you'll enjoy the drive.

Suggested Improvements

what is that light that keeps turning on my dashboard and won't let me accelarate.this is happened twice in one month. also, with the price they should have included an alarm, not to mention other features that with a BMW, it should of been a standard feature.

WHAT A CAR!
By MASAJIRO1

2004 BMW X3 2.5i AWD 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

Today, I bought a BMW 2.5i. The best choice I ever made. What a great car to keep my kid, and my wife safe on the road. It grips the road like the tires are glued to the pavement. It's very good.

Favorite Features

My favorite features would have to be the Panorama sunroof, the Heated steering wheel, and the premium package.

Suggested Improvements

I DONT HAVE 1 THING. I LOVE THIS CAR!

GREAT AUTOMOBILE
By PROFESSIONAL ENGINEE

2004 BMW X3 2.5i AWD 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

I traded in a great car for the X-3 (Honda CRV, EX, Automatic) and got a better car. Look anywhere, try any control, try nearly anything with this fine automobile and you'll be thrilled at it's quality and performance.

Favorite Features

"Steptronic" automatic transmission and that amazingly large sun roof.

Suggested Improvements

NONE