2004 BMW X3 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific X3 model:
My BMW
By BigHipsSoftLips on 06/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW X3 2.5i AWD 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

Great car....not too high off the ground, passengers fit comfortably in back seat, back doors open wide enough for my big dog to get in comfortably. The "extras" make the car worthwhile.

An Excellent Machine
By Drew Manitou on 06/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW X3 2.5i AWD 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

Will wait to see how this handles in the northern Michigan winter, but so far this is just a wonderful car that is fun to drive. The automatic is very smooth and quiet and the car handles beautifully. The gas mileage is really good--better than I expected. One issue: the sun roof drain tubes were defective and am waiting for the dealership to get replacement parts.

BMW
By rocco on 06/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

Wow! What a great BMW!

Love it!
By Bill Patterson on 06/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW X3 3.0i AWD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Would never believe I would have an SUV. The little car is amazing in town and wonderfully handy after having driven sedans for business all my life. Handling is brisk, pickup almost frisky, and the features are world class. I have loved cars all my life and this one is a surprise. The size is one of the best features-small enough to be nimble, but carries people and cargo like a bigger vehicle. Glad I didn't get the smaller engine. And people notice it everywhere. My boss has a 5 series and she prefers mine in town.

The X3 Better Than Expected
By hjones on 06/03/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW X3 2.5i AWD 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

The handling, fuel economy, build quality, transmission, 2.5 liter engine are terrific. This is a great machine! The negative review items are not evident in my X3.

tony's x3
By tony conte on 06/03/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

typical BMW quality and reliability

Great Value for the Price
By tglennon on 05/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW X3 2.5i AWD 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

The X3 is one of the best luxury SUV-type vehicals I've ever driven. Great handling along with the performance you'd expect from BMW.

2004 X3
By alansb on 05/22/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW X3 3.0i AWD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

It has the feel of a BMW and the special features of a SUV.

love, love, love my X3
By eileen on 05/22/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW X3 3.0i AWD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

The X3 is the perfect car for me...a mom with 2 children. It is roomy enough for my highschooler and his friends. My 3rd grader can spill and the leatherette wipes clean with a little water. There is room in the trunk for boogie boards, luggage or anything a family of 4 needs to load. Not too big, not too small and attracts a lot of lookers!

Nothing like a BMW
By Tahoe Mom on 05/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW X3 2.5i AWD 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

This Bmw is perfect for the person who wants a car but feels safer in an SUV.It is so much fun to drive and also gives you a good feeling of being solid and safe.