2004 BMW X3 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific X3 model:
X3 2.5
By 54 maxwell on 07/02/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW X3 2.5i AWD 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

Traded in my Honda Pilot for the BMW X3 and so far I have no regrets. The size is perfect and I like the way it handles. The X3 looks sharp and feels solid.

BMW X3 2.5
By Mrtdono on 06/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW X3 2.5i AWD 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

Back Door gives no Warning Light if not Secured. Beware! Alarm Functions are not programed. Veichle Options, should be standard. Other than that the SAV is OK. Not up to PAR for what 3 series comparison.

It's fun...
By Mikeypny on 06/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW X3 2.5i AWD 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

I have had the car for 5 days.. and beside being nervous about leaving it within range of other car doors, It's nothing but fun. Rides very well... handles amazingly, has adequate power-- - comfortable, relatively spacious, and has that new BMW smel--- what more could I want?

Disappointed?
By SRF25 on 06/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW X3 2.5i AWD 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

Ordered metalic Breakwater Blue paint: Paint came through with blemishes on roof: No resolution yet. Interior molding on sunroof keeps hanging down: Doesn't seem to serve any purpose so I removed it.(Velcro strip 20" long) Engine belt tensioner squeals on startup and noise coming from variable valve timing assembly area of engine. (2.5) Not sure if dissatisfaction should be directed at dealer who sold the vehicle or BMW.... Ride is choppy but not intrusive. If you want a smother ride, buy the RX330.

great
By stuart g on 06/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

The Best aotumobile I have ever purchased

WOW
By QUALITY ONLY on 06/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW X3 2.5i AWD 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

Great automobile - far better than I thought it would be.

Nice Car
By Jae Yool Joo on 06/20/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW X3 3.0i AWD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

had a few very minor problems, such as airbag light problem, door locking system problem....but totally it's fun to driving. Totally feeling ultimate dring machine!

NO more vans!
By tennis mom on 06/19/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW X3 3.0i AWD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I trully love driving this vehicle. It is so comfortable. There is plenty of room for all our groceries, sport equipment, etc for my active family of 5. I have 2 daughters that now drive and have their own car so it is usually just my son and his friends that I drive around. After 3 vans, this is heaven.

Hudson Valley
By Sophie Carter on 06/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

Great Car along with BMW's Great Service

quick take
By kevin365a on 06/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW X3 3.0i AWD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

good dealership service, handles very well ( had Z3 and are close to the same feeling ) with enough bells and whistles to keep everyone from being bored