2008 BMW M6 Coupe - Consumer Reviews

Base 5.0L V10 7-speed Automated Manual - (6 reviews )
A civil 996 turbo
By Canadian M6 on 02/27/09 18:08 PM (PST)

2008 BMW M6 Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.0L 10cyl 7AM)

A high tech car that fits the needs of a serious well healed car enthusiast. If you are not comfortable with computers and spirited driving this car is not for you. Surprisingly refined - I enjoy driving it more than my more visceral, in your face 2003 996 turbo. Great daily driver if you use the paddles otherwise difficult to drive smoothly in automatic mode.

BMW M6
By nlh on 01/23/09 20:03 PM (PST)

2008 BMW M6 Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.0L 10cyl 7AM)

Got this 08 M6 (wht on dark red, CF trim, manual) as a corporate trade in. Wow 08 leases tanked and I lucked out. Had an 06 M3. This thing blows it away in luxury terms and is god awful fast off the line and at speed. In my M3 I always felt like I was driving a hyper jet fighter, always charged up, and pushing it. In the 6, I cruise in luxury, steel fist in velvet glove. When I want power I hit the M button and zoom. The 3 was an smg and the 6 is a 6 speed manual. I loved the smg and sometimes wish the 6 had one. Man you could just hammer the 3 all the time. In th 6 it takes some work. Yeah it's capable but you have to wake up and push it. Doesn't seem as tossable, but when you get it right

Awesome Car
By Carman on 12/05/08 09:09 AM (PST)

2008 BMW M6 Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.0L 10cyl 7AM)

I have owned many types of expensive vehicles but this one tops the list. Power is absolutely thrilling as well as the handling and comfort. A little hard on fuel but considering the way I drive it's probably much better for the average driver. I did not buy this car to save on gas anyway. I would have paid double than what I paid for this car.

Exotic Ride for Mid Range Expense
By ultradog on 11/26/08 16:21 PM (PST)

2008 BMW M6 Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.0L 10cyl 7AM)

My M6 Coupe is my fifth new BMW. Iíve had a 96 2.8 Z3, 99 540, 03 M3 convertible, 06 750 Li. All of these vehicles have been outstanding. The M6 is a pure breed race car in a stealth body. This car is great fun when the unknowing pull up beside you at a light and on the back roads of WV. This is by far my favorite car ever.

M6... oh yeah baby!
By Pandora on 07/22/08 12:15 PM (PDT)

2008 BMW M6 Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.0L 10cyl 7AM)

Unbelievable car. Started my addiction with a 645, then a 650, both of which were great cars, fun to drive, quick and superior handling. But the M6 is in a class by itself. What an amazing combination of style and engineering superiority. It lopes along in daily traffic with no hint of the beast lurking beneath the surface just waiting for a chance to get loose. It never fails to turn heads, and it never fails to thrill when that big V10 jumps to life with the touch of a button.

'08 M6 Coupe
By M6 Owner on 06/28/08 19:08 PM (PDT)

2008 BMW M6 Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.0L 10cyl 7AM)

Super car performance for less than super car price. Looked at the R8, Vantage, 911 turbo, MB SL 63, M3, but in the end nothing compared to the total package and performance of the M6. This car is not done justice in photos. It is much more beautiful in person. Definitely drives like an exotic super car.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.