My White 2006 M6 Coupe
By EricB_M607 on
2007 BMW M6 2dr Coupe (5.0L 10cyl 7AM)
I traded up from a Yellow M3. Everyone had to look at that car whether it was in awe or disgust. However, until I got my M6, never has a member of the opposite sex flirted with me from their car. It has happened 5 times since July 15th. This car turns heads who see it. Moreover it turns heads of people who hear it going by. The acceleration over 90 MPH is insane, and it feels like 0-100 mph is only 6.2. Would prefer if it had more distinctive flare like my M3. It does not even have a raised hood. When you sit down in it and turn it on, and it rumbles into place, there is not much better a feeling to a driving person on Earth. If you are looking at Porsche turbo, drive this car too!
Favorite Features
Handling dampering is spectacular! Engine sound, and feel of acceleration is insane. M6 500 Sport mode the car peels out at the stop light in first gear. Stereo sounds sick! Everyone gives you the thumbs up at traffic lights. It feels classy, but also very european and distinguished. Go BMW!
Suggested Improvements
What is up with the cup holder? Thye used all kinds of negative space to store a cup holder that could have yielded a better back seat. Could have made the car shorter and lighter with no back seat like the Z4 and Z8. Needs air conditioned seats. The iDrive computer is really slow between screens.