BMW M6 Convertible
By NabeO on
2007 BMW M6 2dr Convertible (5.0L 10cyl 7AM)
I was excited when my dealer told me a new black M6 convertible was in stock so I rushed out to get this baby. About a month of ownership later, I am so disappointed with this car that I may burn my BMW fan club card. I'm close to swearing off BMWs and giving Mercedes or Lexus a try. I loved BMWs in the first place due to their engineering, reliability, style, and service. So far, the M6C's engineering is questionable, reliability pitiful, style passable, and though the BMW service is superb, it has nothing to do with the physical car itself! My new M6C has been in the shop 4x in the last month and needless to say, it's the most unreliable BMW I've ever purchased; and I've owned 6 so far.
Favorite Features
500 hp, convertible that can seat 4 adults... well, not really 4 adults (more like 2 normal adults and 2 small adults or 2 normal adults and 2 children).
Suggested Improvements
Better sensors, make car more reliable, improve trunk space, give more rear leg room, and give it a more distinct sporty look than the hardtop - you can't visually tell the difference between an M6 and a regular 6 series unless you look at the label or flip up the hood.