2007 BMW M6 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific M6 model:
Superb Alll Rounder
By RAF on 04/24/07 15:35 PM (PDT)

2007 BMW M6 2dr Coupe (5.0L 10cyl 7AM)

Great GT because it can do 95% of what a pure sports car can do on a track. On the road no sports car will leave the M6 behind. Furthermore it is very comfortable, well made and huge fun. iDrive is easy, and SMG faultless. What is the problem with all you testers. If you need help in learning how to drive SMG smoothly let me know. I'll gladly show you!

Great but Picked On Car.
By kimchimofo on 03/31/07 13:57 PM (PDT)

2007 BMW M6 2dr Coupe (5.0L 10cyl 7AM)

The fact that this car is so hotly debated in most forums suggests that it's controversial. There are many people who love it and hate it. It's fast, fun to drive, and comfortable. And is very innovative in creature comforts, build quality, engineering, and performance. Some might complain that the car is too heavy or has a bad transmission, my advice is if you don't like it don't buy it. For those who do love this car, shop around... and if you buy one it'll deliver a great (but possibly the ultimate) driving experience time and time again and will turns heads wherever you go.

BMW M6 is FUN!
By M6Wow! on 12/27/06 20:39 PM (PST)

2007 BMW M6 2dr Convertible (5.0L 10cyl 7AM)

I've had many Bimmers, but the M6 is absolutely incredible. You can't drive it without a smile on your face!!! Great power, more than I can ever possibly put to use... not that it isn't fun to get on it! Yet it feels very solid. I was going to go porsche turbo, but the M6 is much less jumpy and it's more comfortable. And I didn't buy it to race, so I like the extra room. If you like BMW, you're gonna love this car!!

Thrilled
By ExMBZ2000 on 12/24/06 13:08 PM (PST)

2007 BMW M6 2dr Convertible (5.0L 10cyl 7AM)

My new M6 replaces a 911 C4S and a BMW X5 - and superbly blends the two with speed, firmness of drive and wonderful comfort. Compliments for its looks are only surpassed by those for its growl. Shifting takes a few days to master smoothly (even in automatic) - the optional M-mode significantly adds HP and despite the luxurious drive, handling rivals the 911 (almost). The heads up display and paddle shifters in M-mode is cooler than my cousin's F430 - and easier to drive. The sport seats are the most comfortable I've experienced. HD sound playing from Satellite or FM is fantastic and the voice command audio makes getting the music right easy while paying attention to the road. Great ride - A+.

Spaceship @ Warpspeed
By jlhfcg on 12/12/06 17:05 PM (PST)

2007 BMW M6 2dr Convertible (5.0L 10cyl 7AM)

This car craves the autobahn. I am consistently going 10 to 20 mph over the speed limit w/o meaning to. The car seems to idle @ 70 mph. Great power, I would like to change the rear end to a Dinan3.91 for better low end speed. I love this car. Gas mileage as one would expect is horrible, but that goes with the 500 hp territory.

BMW M6 Convertible
By NabeO on 11/27/06 20:48 PM (PST)

2007 BMW M6 2dr Convertible (5.0L 10cyl 7AM)

I was excited when my dealer told me a new black M6 convertible was in stock so I rushed out to get this baby. About a month of ownership later, I am so disappointed with this car that I may burn my BMW fan club card. I'm close to swearing off BMWs and giving Mercedes or Lexus a try. I loved BMWs in the first place due to their engineering, reliability, style, and service. So far, the M6C's engineering is questionable, reliability pitiful, style passable, and though the BMW service is superb, it has nothing to do with the physical car itself! My new M6C has been in the shop 4x in the last month and needless to say, it's the most unreliable BMW I've ever purchased; and I've owned 6 so far.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.