2008 BMW M5 Consumer Review: Owner m5 2008

2008 BMW M5 Sedan - Consumer Review

Owner m5 2008
By leif on

2008 BMW M5 4dr Sedan (5.0L 10cyl 7AM)

Since the purchase of this vehicle we have not had any problems with the car. I had to add 1 qt of oil after 5000 miles but it was free from BMW and the first 1200 mile service was free also. Have had to add some air in both front tires once. Other than that easy to drive and navigate through the entire system. Blue tooth works great and I have not had any problems with the car. I have owned many vehicles through the years and I have to say this is probably the ultimate vehicle that I have ever owned. Past cars owned has ranged from Porsche to Toyota Paseo.

The m mode and the ease of switching to comfort mode with a button.Can use as a luxury car and a sports car. Smooth transmission excellent sound system great navigation system.

Maybe more space for legs in the back even if not bad maybe just a bit more. I fit good in the back - am 6.2 240 lbs but could use a bit more.