2003 BMW M5 Consumer Review: "M Series are the real ultimat

2003 BMW M5 - Consumer Review

Base Sedan (4.9L V8 6-speed Manual)

"M Series are the real ultimate driving
By Bavarian5 on

2003 BMW M5 4dr Sedan (4.9L 8cyl 6M)

I had a 2003 BMW 330Ci, and I decide that I wanted more space, but at the same time I wanted more performance, and thatís why I opted for the E39 M5. I wanted the E60 M5, but this one was more on my budget! Was a deal of the century. So far I am really satisfied with the vehicle. The ride is out of this world when in sport mode. It is a real sleeper. It moves like a rocket for a 4 door sedan, despite the car being 7 years old.I had to replace a few things, but most of them were tear and wear. So I am not complaining. I do recommend that before anybody buys one of these to check the clutch, bushing, get the carfax and try to find out the kind of maintenance the car received before you buy it.

This vehicle is cheap to buy these days, comparing the original price of $69,970, now you can even buy one for low $20,000, or even cheaper, this car has an S62 V8 engine that pushes 400-hp. Overall, I am very happy with my investment, and is extremely excitement every time I get behind the wheel!

Stage 2 clutch, LED angel lights, K&N air intake filters. Headers, and the performance chip if you want little more horses. But the car is a real piece of work and craftsmanship!