2002 BMW M5 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

Base 4.9L V8 6-speed Manual - (43 reviews )
The Ultimate Car
By alex grossman on 04/09/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW M5 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.9L 8cyl 6M)

Only the envy of not owning this amazing automobile can make you not like it. I´m in LOVE with my car.

Best car ever?
By kashi on 04/09/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 BMW M5 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.9L 8cyl 6M)

As fast as my porsche and better built, and it costs less. So good it should be illegal!

Amazing
By Edwin on 03/27/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 BMW M5 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.9L 8cyl 6M)

The car truly lives up to the reviews, with blistering performance and amazing handling all in its non-assuming package. My previous car was a 1998 M3 and this is certainly faster though a bigger beast for sure. The gas mileage is, well, what one would expect with a performance car this large.

As good as it gets
By FASRN U R on 03/27/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 BMW M5 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.9L 8cyl 6M)

I've driven 911's and Jag XK8 and this is by far the best of the lot. Doesn't have the stying of the jag but the incredible performance more than makes up for that. While the sound system is great I often turn it off to listen to the heart quickening sound of those 400 horses! There is no more fun than having granny waving from the back seat as I blow past the stunned guy in the vette next to me!

2002 BMW M5 Review
By rcl4668 on 03/26/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 BMW M5 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.9L 8cyl 6M)

Just an amazing all around car. Sports car performance with five passenger seating and the ability to haul groceries. The stealth aspect is nice too. I love it.

Envy of Sport cars
By X-treme Performane on 03/19/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 BMW M5 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.9L 8cyl 6M)

must test drive it to beleive the power

awesome 5er
By grnatl on 03/17/02 15:48 PM (PST)

2002 BMW M5 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.9L 8cyl 6M)

This is absolutely the most awesome car in the world when you consider performance, comfort, passenger capacity and saftey

BMW M5
By Glen on 03/14/02 18:15 PM (PST)

2002 BMW M5 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.9L 8cyl 6M)

Solid. Fast. Stealth. Fun. Hugs the road like a train on a track.

The Best Vehicle I have ever owned
By James Sigworth on 03/11/02 12:00 PM (PST)

2002 BMW M5 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.9L 8cyl 6M)

I have purchased 27 new Vehicles in my life and this one has been the best purchase of my life. Yes, I had to pay full MSRP but got what I wanted. Enough toys to keep me happy and enough power to push me deep into my seat. I almost waited for the new 7 but I figured I'll wait till they have the bugs worked out of them.

of da chain
By KSutaria on 03/09/02 15:20 PM (PST)

2002 BMW M5 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.9L 8cyl 6M)

ive been driving the car as much as possible and i love it..the look and the performance is excellent. i highly recomend anyone who is looking for a luxurios and a powerful car, 400hp, to consider this car. aite beast and im out