2000 BMW M5 Consumer Review: Dream Car

2000 BMW M5 - Consumer Review

Dream Car
By Peter on

2000 BMW M5 4dr Sedan

I always wanted one of the coveted M5 BMW cars ever since I was a kid and could read about them. I worried that I may be disappointed once I bought one with what it offered and delivered in reality. I was not let down one bit. If anything I was blown away by its power and pure joy of driving it. With its crisp 6 speed and so much power to play with, it's a pleasure to accelerate off the light or pass on the highway safely with lots of juice in reserve. The braking is outstanding as always and as expected from a BMW. The sport setting tightens up the steering and throttle response for an even more amazing driving experience. I smile every time I see it parked in the driveway.

That beautiful sound of the big V8, the rumble is intoxicating. The comfort and the understated body styling is stunning. The stock rims are absolutely fantastic looking wheels.

NAV has been upgraded for newer models. Sport button should stay on once activated for all times!!