2015 BMW M4 Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Bmw M4 - Consumer Reviews

2015 BMW M4 Coupe

Base 3.0L 6-cyl. Twin-turbo 6-speed Manual - (2 reviews )

Awesome M4
By larry001

2015 BMW M4 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

I was initially looking at the Audi RS5 and S7 as well as the new Corvette and decided on the BMW M4. I was impressed with the exterior styling with a very aggressive front and rear. I get a few compliments on my M4 each week. Next, the power and torque are off the charts. This car is scary fast and handles extremely good. The iDrive is very easy to use and the technology in the M4 is like that of a more expensive car. The seats are very comfortable and good for people like myself who have back issues. The braking is incredible and opted for the standard brakes. I got every option offered on the M4 except for the ceramic brakes.

Favorite Features

The engine and M-DCT transmission are amazing. The multi-function display is large and easy to read in all conditions. The voice recognition is extremely accurate and helpful reading and sending those important text messages. The M4 provides great value for the sports car enthusiast.

Suggested Improvements

The Harmon Kardon speakers could be a bit more crisp.

2015 M4 Coupe...Oh, my...
By dasbmr

2015 BMW M4 Coupe 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

I previously owned a 2009 M3 and got rid of it after only a month. I never understood why all the excitement about the V-8. Sure, it had plenty of top end, but there was literally no torque. It was anything but fun to drive and I grew tired of being blown off the line by EVOs and Mopars. Now, this new M4 is a completely different beast. It's a ROCKET and has beautiful, aggresive styling. I absolutely LOVE driving this thing. It's mid range torque is other-worldly. I would compare it to the feeling of driving a 911 Turbo. Having owned Porsches, Ferrari's, AMGs, I think this is the best performance car you can buy under $100K.

Favorite Features

Exhilarating acceleration and world-class handling. Best looking M....ever.

Suggested Improvements

Instrument cluster is too plain. Doesnt have cup holders in the back seat. Easy fix.