2010 BMW M3 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

Base 4.0L V8 6-speed Manual - (2 reviews )
The best M3 ever built!
By dennis_morales on 06/18/11 10:31 AM (PDT)

2010 BMW M3 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.0L 8cyl 6M)

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this 2010 BMW M3 Sedan (E90). Everything you ever wanted from a sport car, the M3 has it. From its "explosive acceleration" to its "superb" handling & maneuvering, this piece of "technology" surpasses anyone's dreams. From he minute I took it out of the dealer, it has been nothing but "necks-turning" and compliments, everywhere I went, everywhere I go.

Exceeded Expectations
By m3 Convert on 05/02/10 10:55 AM (PDT)

2010 BMW M3 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.0L 8cyl 6M)

Took the car into the dealership to assist w/setting up homelink and asked the service adviser if every M3 owner comes in with a big grin! He said Yes! There is nothing like a V-8 sound and this one sounds sweet! The DCT in M mode is fantastic! I am an old school manual shift guy or should I say was!! The only bad thing is the 1200 mile break -in period and then another 3000 miles of easy does it. However in this car the easy does it is all out performance for most cars. It is not a super car but who needs to say that to my M3. It thinks it is!! I was about to buy a Z06 to support the American cause, however, I drove this and I am afraid there was no comparison.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 BMW M3 Sedan in VA is:

$169 per month*