Used 2010 BMW M3 Base Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 BMW M3

View reviews for a specific M3 model:

The best M3 ever built!
By dennis_morales

2010 BMW M3 4dr Sedan (4.0L 8cyl 6M)

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this 2010 BMW M3 Sedan (E90). Everything you ever wanted from a sport car, the M3 has it. From its "explosive acceleration" to its "superb" handling & maneuvering, this piece of "technology" surpasses anyone's dreams. From he minute I took it out of the dealer, it has been nothing but "necks-turning" and compliments, everywhere I went, everywhere I go.

Favorite Features

From the comfort of its Red Novillo "all-leather" interiors and the "tight-fit" sport bucket seats, to the 410 Horsepower V8 power plant and "sophisticated" suspension system, these should be more than sufficient favorite features you could ask for.

Suggested Improvements

The only minor thing I could probably improve on my M3 would be a more "resonance" exhaust system. But, not everyone likes the "roar" of a mighty sport car these days, however if you consider your self to be a "performer driver" then you would probably agree with me. I'm just saying it...

Exceeded Expectations
By m3 Convert

2010 BMW M3 4dr Sedan (4.0L 8cyl 6M)

Took the car into the dealership to assist w/setting up homelink and asked the service adviser if every M3 owner comes in with a big grin! He said Yes! There is nothing like a V-8 sound and this one sounds sweet! The DCT in M mode is fantastic! I am an old school manual shift guy or should I say was!! The only bad thing is the 1200 mile break -in period and then another 3000 miles of easy does it. However in this car the easy does it is all out performance for most cars. It is not a super car but who needs to say that to my M3. It thinks it is!! I was about to buy a Z06 to support the American cause, however, I drove this and I am afraid there was no comparison.

Favorite Features

There is a transfer of racing knowledge to the street!

Suggested Improvements

Shorten the break-in period! It is just torture!