Replaced my M3 with an M3!
By SilvertM3 on
2009 BMW M3 2dr Convertible (4.0L 8cyl 6M)
I was driving my Silver 2004 M3 Convertible when I went in to browse... Sure. There it was. A Silver 2009 M3 Convertible! Driving this car is a dream! I'm 6'4" and 285 and I have plenty of room. The Double Clutch Transmission shifts faster than you can blink. The M-Drive allows you to customize your acceleration, suspension and shifting from soft and comfy, to mothers take your kids off the streets! One push and all settings are yours. The V8 roars and the exhaust growls. The rear seat is bigger too. Not much trunk space with top down, but whole back seat folds and there is plenty space there. The down side? No cars to step up to now! Porsche you say? Yah... if I were 5'7". This is tops!
Favorite Features
V-8, DCT Trans, M Drive, 19" wheels, & Novillo leather, all in a real performance 4-seat sporty convertible. The much maligned I-Drive is even better and so easy now. Like I said, this is heaven on earth, if you like top performance. If you want comfort, you can dial that in also. The ultimate M!
Suggested Improvements
More trunk, glove compartment, & door side pocket space. (Had to put the manual in the trunk, as it didn't fit anywhere else). Improve cup holders, even though one should not be drinking anything while having this much fun! Make available, a small lip spoiler like the M3 coupe and sedan have.