2009 BMW M3 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific M3 model:
M3 coupe rocks!!
By NAV5 on 12/21/09 15:32 PM (PST)

2009 BMW M3 2dr Coupe (4.0L 8cyl 6M)

This is my first M3, but I've had 2 other BMW's, both 3 series. Had to get a car that my wife would feel comfortable in as well, and not intimidated. With the automatic transmission, and selectable M settings, you can adjust from performance from aggressive to very docile. This is ideal for different driver's styles. Acceleration and handling are top notch. Fit and finish also unquestionable the very best. I wholeheartedly recommend the M3 to anyone that wants a daily driver that can also ROCK when you want too.

Best every day car possible
By Miguel on 10/27/09 11:55 AM (PDT)

2009 BMW M3 2dr Coupe (4.0L 8cyl 6M)

You yearn to reach 1200 miles so you can have it serviced and get it back in playing form. You look forward to the split second when you think you may have lost control when you throw your foot down. You can enjoy the M-Mode even during the daily commute. At its softest, my wife doesn't mind it.

None Better
By DRR on 09/17/09 17:02 PM (PDT)

2009 BMW M3 2dr Coupe (4.0L 8cyl 6M)

I have owned Mercedes, Porsche and several BMW's. I traded a 2006 M5 for the 2009 M3. Porsche is a pure sports car but the sports suspension is rough for daily use. The M5 was a Porsche with a Tuxedo. Not much to complain about except the SMG is no match for the DCT in the M3. The M3 is a sports car that you can live with every day. You feel like you are part of the car - it is balanced, agile, and responsive. The DCT is fast and the downshift throttle blips are better matched than I could ever do with a traditional manual. This is my third car with idrive and the new idrive is great - intuitive and easy to use.

Best sports coupe under $100K
By TLud on 10/21/08 15:25 PM (PDT)

2009 BMW M3 2dr Coupe (4.0L 8cyl 6M)

I've dreamed of owning an M3 since I was 7 years old. Since then, the M3 has undergone many iterations. This latest generation exceeds the high standards set by its predecessors. The acceleration and handling are insane. At the same time, the M3 is far more comfortable as a daily driver than the last (E46) version. The M3 has all the luxury features and technology you could ever ask for. BMW thought of just about everything. The interior is simple and spartan, but classy and sporty. The new iDrive in the '09 models is a huge improvement over the previous system -- very fast, much more user friendly, and many more features.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.