2005 BMW M3 Consumer Review: The Ultimate Driving Machine

2005 BMW M3 Convertible - Consumer Review

The Ultimate Driving Machine
By Ted on

2005 BMW M3 2dr Convertible (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I came from a BMW 330Ci to the M3. The difference was astounding! The quality and build of the vehicle will not disappoint you at all. I have driven many high performance vehicles, and this appears to be the best daily drive and all around vehicle I drove. The horsepower and torque is perfect, and the sound of the inline 6 brings you to a euphoric state. The SMG takes time to get used to but is truly perfect for daily driving. I chose the convertible because I live in southern California where the weather is amazing, and because I do not track my vehicle. And not only that but you can hear the award winning engine much more. Truly, this M3 is the ultimate driving machine.

The automatic convertible top, the award winning engine, the interior seats and leather, the steering and feel of the vehicle is just impeccable. The design is also the best I have ever seen by BMW.

The parking sensors are a little late.